Turbomolecular Vacuum Pump Mechanic Position
Ideal Vacuum Products is an excellent place to work! We are located in Albuquerque New Mexico near the Sandia Mountains which rises to the summit of Sandia Crest at 9,702 ft and the historical Rio Grande River flows through the city, north to south. Our office and service department are located just north of the Big-I interchange just off I-25 and Jefferson. We invite you to apply for this position today!
We are excited to announce we are currently accepting resumes for inside turbomolecular vacuum pump mechanics to join our vacuum pump service department. We are seeking turbomolecular vacuum pump mechanics that have service experience with either or Alcatel-Adixen, Edwards, Oerlikon Leybold, Pfeiffer, and Agilent Varian turbo molecular vacuum pumps. Candidates must have past experience working with and servicing either or ceramic bearing or maglev turbo molecular vacuum pumps; including pump services bearing replacements, rotor balancing, O-rings, oil wick or oil felt replacements. We are seeking candidates that have experience rebuilding turbomolecular vacuum pumps and or their corresponding controller in one or more of the following areas:
Oerlikon Leybold Models:
- MAG W300P
- MAG 400CT
- MAG 510C
- MAG W830
- MAG 900CT
- MAG 1200
- MAG 1300
- MAG W1300
- MAG W1500
- MAG W1700
- MAG 2000
- MAG W2010C
- MAG 2700
- MAG W2800
- MAG W3200
Pfeiffer Models (TPU & TPH)
- HiPace 80
- HiPace 300
- HiPace 700
Agilent Varian Models
- V304 TwisTorr
- V750 TwisTorr
- V850 TwisTorr
- Full-Time employment as a mechanic\technician in our newly remodeled service department
- Disassemble and clean pumps in our decon room
- Rebuilding turbo vacuum pumps, rotor balancing, install rebuild kits, and replacement parts; all bearings, O-rings, rotor balancing, oil wick or felt replacement, rotors & shaft (when required).
- Testing assembled pumps module to meet quality control, helium leak tested, vacuum pressure, motor current, sound and vibrations.
- Record final test and results in service department software.
- Release pump to inventory or shipping department.
- Follow up with customers by telephone or email to assist with start-up questions.
- Trouble shootings technical failure issues by telephone and email
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to work full-time M-F 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
- Must have positive attitude, be self-motivated and a Team Player
- NO DRUGS or ALCOHOL – random drug and alcohol testing is required.
- 2-3 years turbomolecular vacuum pump mechanic experience
- Sales, service department operations, business development, vacuum equipment, scientific and or engineering background
- A strong understanding of turbo molecular pump server including its supporting electronic components is essential. Including, rotor balancing, turbo controllers, bearing replacments, helium leak testing, and conducting quality control tests.li>
- A good candidate must be hardworking, eager, have an eye for details, ability to follow instructions, not afraid to get dirty.
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral skills, including a professional demeanor.
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Mechanically inclined with well-rounded machinery background
- BCBS Health Care
- Dental & Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Relocation compensation is available
How To Apply:
Does this sounds like a position for you? Please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our careers web site for other career opportunities. All resume submissions will be treated confidentially and with discretion. Please send your current resume CV and details of current salary package to the email: email@example.com or fax them to: (505) 872-9001.
By Regular Mail To:
Ideal Vacuum Products
5910 Midway Park Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Phone: (505) 872-0037
Fax: (505) 872-9001